Keep your property pest free by looking for early signs of infestation. Don’t wait until the problem is out of your control, check with a professional pest control team that can quickly identify the cause to prevent further complications from developing. At Positive Pest Solutions, we provide pest control services to the homeowners, businesses (restaurants, schools, early learning centers, and many more) and real estate agents across Bentleigh East and the surrounding communities. With a commitment to providing reliable services to our clients and customers, we use harmless products and advanced techniques that can exterminate pests quickly and effectively.
Our Services Include:
- Termite control
- Termite inspection
- Rodent control
- Cockroach control
- Ant pest control
- Wasp nest removal
- Bedbugs control
- Rat control
- General Pest Control (Spider, ants & cockroaches)
- Commercial Pest Control & Management
With protective equipment and proper treatment methods, our extermination team can safely eliminate any unwanted pests from your property.
Our Pest Control Process:
Our goal is to provide solution for your existing pest problem and to prevent future outbreaks. So, we always adopt a thorough approach that keeps pest away all year round.
- Our pest extermination begins with determining the type of pests invaded your property.
- We will plan customised solutions that works effectively against the type of pest present in your premises.
- We will identify their point of entry, breeding sites and colonies, and destroy them using eco-friendly pest control solutions.
- We will pinpoint locations in your property that are more susceptible to pests, and will either treat or take preventative measures, ensuring that your property is completely protected.
Remember that pest can disrupt your comfort and invade your home, when left untreated. When you partner with Positive Pest Solutions, you can be rest assured that your property is pest-free and safe to live in. Call 0413397270 and schedule an appointment for pest inspection.